Wednesday, June 11, 2008

I am original...

For lack of inspiration, I am stealing this from Jodi.
Here's some stuff for me for now.

Emotion: Anxious

Book(s): "Extremely Loud and Incredibly Close," Jonathan Safran Foer; "The Lord of the Rings," J. R. R. Tolkein; "To Kill a Mockingbird," Harper Lee.

Album(s): I can't stop listening to "Absolution" Muse, "Black Holes and Revelations"Muse, and "Party Doll and Other Favorites" Mary Chapin Carpenter.

Songs: "Super Massive Black Hole" Muse, "Time is Running Out" Muse, "I am a Town" Mary Chapin Carpenter, "Phantom Limb" The Shins, "Satellite" Collective Soul, "Mercy" Duffy.

Fear: losing my dad, going back to school (it's weird, but yes, I am afraid)

Frustration: work, bills, debt, cars, job security.

Happy: Cam, friends, family, watermelon (which I am eating right now)

Wish: affordable gasoline, excess of time and energy with which to exercise my life away

Resolution: eat better, exercise more. This seems to come up a lot.

Phases: Weinhard's root beer, documentaries

Food: watermelon, asparagus, kettle corn, zoom, Osaka for lunch at least once a week...

Desire: hubby graduating, finishing my degree, full time housewife...then having babies.

Bad Habits: procrastination, staying up too late, purPOSEly emPHASizing the wrong syllABles in words...it's funny. And I don't give a hoot about what you think.

Websites: blogs, cnn.com, msn.com,

Drink: bottled root beer ( of the Henry Weinhard variety, preferably)

Changes: going back to school

TV Show: LOST, The Office, NBA

2 comments:

Jodi said...

Yay! Have you been to Osaka this week??

Marie said...

Thanks to you...I have now had my Osaka fix for the week!