Tuesday, April 29, 2008

You're entering the vicinity of an area adjacent to a location...

We spent last Thursday thru Sunday in Capitol Reef National Park. It's sad that no one seems to know where it is...but it's kind of a good thing. I'm glad it's such a well kept secret. It's beautiful and hardly anyone goes there. It's every bit as spectacular as Zion National Park, without the crowds.

Some highlights:
Fruita orchards in bloom

More orchard blooms

Cathedral Valley

Grand Wash narrows

I heart my in-laws!


Cam and me in Fruita

All of us at Glass Mountain, Cathedral Valley

2 comments:

Jodi said...

Weez! It looks so beautiful and I'm very jealous now. I especially love the picture of your in-laws... Hee hee.

(PS. Love the title!)

Hilary Jan said...

It looks beautiful and I am sure the pictures don't do it justice. I will have to visit but me and mountains are not friends so maybe I wouldn't love it. Yay for new discoveries.