Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Catching up

So...it's been so long since I've written anything, I don't really know what to say.
We're kinda boring, Cameron and I.
We do fun stuff sometimes, but mostly it's just work and all
of the boring daily activities that everyone else is doing.
So, nothing to write home about.

Here are a few things though:

We finally saw Muse and Silversun Pickups!
It was like Christmas.
We were both so excited, it was ridiculous. I still get giddy thinking about it.

We hiked up Little Wildhorse Canyon with my Ma and Pa.
It was beautiful spring day with blue sky and fluffy clouds.
(the first time I typed that it said blue clouds and fluffy sky.
I get a little mixed up sometimes.)
I have hiked in some beautiful desert canyons in my life, but
nothing quite as narrow as this one!

I think everyone needs to see How To Train Your Dragon.
It was such a cute, fun film.
I liked it even better than Avatar - the 3D was amazing!
My stomach did little floopty-loos (that's what Cam calls it)
when Hiccup rode his dragon for the first time.
That is some pretty good 3D, I would say.

I found a new book series that I absolutely LOVE and I would recommend
to EVERYONE!
The Queen's Thief series by Megan Whalen Turner
is a lot of fun.
If you like Harry Potter, Eragon, Percy Jackson,
and books like that, you will like it.
Even if you don't like those other books, you might like it.

So...pictures of our adventures soon.
:)

2 comments:

Colette said...

Hey Weez, It's good to see you posting again. :) I'm a bad blogger now a days and need to get out of the rut. Sounds like you guys have had some fun though. I saw How to Train Your Dragon and loved it too. I wasn't at a theater that showed it in 3D so it sounds like I missed out on that. Hope things are going good for you! Keep posting and who knows.....Maybe I will too! :)

Jodi said...

I saw How to Train Your Dragon twice in one week because it was so good! The 3D was pretty awesome, I agree. Also, I like you and I like when you blog.