Wednesday, December 02, 2009

And now for December...

Wow. November came and went too fast. I love November. I love the cooking, eating, and visiting that Thanksgiving brings. I never really did one of those posts where I list all of the things I am thankful for. I want to do that. I'll keep it simple, no elaboration. Here's the first 20 things that pop into my head when I think of what I am thankful for:
  1. Cameron
  2. My Mama and Daddy
  3. Cam's Mama and Daddy
  4. Joey
  5. Family
  6. Friends
  7. Mountains
  8. Health
  9. Love
  10. Home
  11. Cam's job
  12. My job
  13. Kindness
  14. Laughter
  15. Music
  16. Forgiveness
  17. Hope
  18. Freedom
  19. Knowledge
  20. Angels
:)

2 comments:

Jodi said...

I'm #6! ;)

We do need some Jodi/Marie time and I am never opposed to that including a shake.

Ashlee said...

Love the list!