Tuesday, October 09, 2007

On Coasting

It's been a while...I'm not very good at this, really.


A lot has happened since July. I have a new job. I'm the Administrative Assistant to the Distributor Success Process (DSP) Team. It was slow getting started, but it's busied up...I should actually be transcribing interviews instead of blogging, but whatever.


In August Cam and I went with Max and Sharon, Grandma and Grandpa Davis, and Ted, Debora, Calen and Jeffrey to Oregon. We stayed in Astoria and explored the coast and...
I AM IN LOVE! It was the most beautiful place I have ever seen. Green beyond description. Clean air. Rivers and Ocean. Mist and rain and sunshine. We had so much fun that one day I want to live there. I'll be a real Goonie!


Joey came to visit in August. We ate creme brulee and drove to Heber and took pictures of sunburned rednecks hiking by waterfalls. I'll post pics of that later.

Ross came to visit last week. It was fun to see him. Can't wait to make it to England one day. Cam's got a year left of school, so hopefully soon after. We've got so many places to go. NYC, England, Ireland, Canada...(squawk)

Russ is in Iraq, which is weird. I hate to think about him being there even though he is a tough, brave Marine. I pay closer attention to the news nowadays. He'll be all right.

Cam, Pat and I are going to see Collective Soul tonight at the Great Saltaire. Good music, should be fun.

No comments: